With a humble beginning, the “home office” was located in the home of Jack and Sandra Reiss. In 1981 the office moved to Main Street sharing office space with an evangelist The office moved to 3505 Brainerd Road in the late 80’s, staying there until 1999. With the growth of the mission, this four-room office soon filled to overflowing. Literally, there was no place to sit, stand, or place an object without setting it on something else. In August 1999 the home office purchased its current facility located at 3102 Brainerd Road in Chattanooga, Tennessee. This spacious building has nine rooms and meets all our present requirements.
Temple Israel - Memphis, Tennessee. Many years ago, this was Jack Reiss’ home synagogue.
BWMOM is unique because we believe that the authority of the local New Testament church and the authority of the home take precedence over the role of the mission board. We exist to serve the missionary and the local church. We do not hinder the missionary from fulfilling his or her calling. We do not dictate personal convictions, and we do not micro manage mission support.
We do, however, expect moral, doctrinal and financial responsibility. If a missionary fails in any of these areas, the local church will be consulted first and foremost.
BWMOM is governed by seven board members who are presently all Pastors. Each board member rotates off every three years and their names are listed inside the cover of our magazine.
BWMOM is a 501(c) also known as a "nonprofit", a tax-exempt nonprofit organization in accordance with section 501(c) of the United States Internal Revenue Code (26 U.S.C. 501(c))
BWMOM serves the missionary in every way possible. We handle support checks, send receipts, give guidance concerning health insurance, retirement plans and raising support. If needed, we handle prayer letters. We strive to help families minister in their field of service.
We publish the Sh'ma Shofar, a quarterly magazine, distribute gospel literature and notify churches of a missionary's needs, as well as conduct and/or assist churches with mission conferences. Please do not hesitate to contact BWMOM for any further information.
The Aims of B.W.M.O.M.
American Indians, Brazil, Canada, Liberia,
Lithuania, Mexico, Middle East, Moldova,
Mongolia, New Zealand, Philippines, Thailand,
The field is the world...(Matthew 13:38) American Indians, Brazil, Canada, Liberia, Lithuania, Mexico, Middle East, Moldova, Mongolia, New Zealand, Philippines, Thailand, and USA
Evangelism and Discipleship
Assisting Local Church Pastors
Passover Demonstrations and Displays
Literature Printing and Distribution
Missionary, Prophecy & Bible Conferences
Laborers together with God...(1 Corinthians 3:9) Assisting Local Church Pastors Evangelistic Meetings Passover Demonstrations and Displays Literature Printing and Distribution Missionary, Prophecy & Bible Conferences
Statment of faith
B.W.M.O.M. believes in the following:
- The inerrancy and infallibility of Scripture; its verbal plenary inspiration and absolute authority over us.
- One God, eternally existent as a trinity.
- The sovereignty, holiness, immutability, perfection, omnipotence, omniscience and omnipresence of God.
- The deity, virgin birth, death, burial, bodily resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ. His coming is imminent, pre-millennial and pre-tribulation.
- The Holy Spirit who convicts men of sin, draws them to Christ, baptizes them into His body, indwells them forever and communicates God’s Word to their hearts.
- The total depravity of man rendering him lost and condemned to eternal conscious punishment.
- Salvation is by grace through faith. Justification is based upon the shed blood of Christ. The Holy Spirit eternally seals salvation.
- The resurrection of the saved and lost; the saved unto eternal life; the lost unto eternal damnation.
- The New Testament Church as an organized body of believers practicing scriptural ordinances and actively striving to reach the lost.
- Satan is a fallen archangel who leads the hosts of darkness and will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire, along with all the lost.
A more detailed copy of our Statement of Faith is available upon request. Select Contact for our email and/or mailing address.
BWMOM is incorporated and is registered as a 501C non profit organization. Our By Laws are available upon written request and approval from our board of directors.
Rev Jim Pridemore
Rev Archie Norman
Rev Tim Wolf
Rev Mick Bowen
Dr Mike Mayfield
Rev Lamar Rackley
Rev Ed Sears